Solved: Health insurance; how have I to pay back the difference through my taxes? Do they automatic deduct through my taxes refund?

Health insurance; how have I to pay back the difference through my taxes? Do they automatic deduct through my taxes refund?

My actual concern is do I have to do anything at all when I see this message "How much of the difference you have to pay back through your taxes = $105" in the Health Insurance tab, like cut a check of $015 that I own and send to IRS / CoverCalifornia. Or TurboTax will figure it all out and automatic deduct through my taxes refund?

TurboTax automatically calculates the difference and deducts it from your refund.  It is actually part of your tax return on Schedule 4 which shows up on line 14 of your 1040. 

You do not have to write a check unless TurboTax is showing that you have tax due instead of a refund. 

Thank you much TurboTaxVanessaIA , EA for your prompt answer.