turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

bgajrdd

Have to get back to my fed return, did not enter itimised deductions and need to review 1099Rs

also, need to check if exempt status on pensions from NY state transfered  to state IT-201
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DanielD

Have to get back to my fed return, did not enter itimised deductions and need to review 1099Rs

If you have already filed and it was accepted by the IRS then you would need to do an amendment to correct this information. If you haven't filed then if you login to your account you will be able to get back into your return and can make any corrections. I am going to provide some information on how to amend your taxes if you have already filed. Please note: If you have any refund owed to you the IRS asks that you wait to receive your refund before submitting an amendment.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5114064

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DanielD

If you have already filed and it was accepted by the IRS then you would need to do an amendment to correct this information. If you haven't filed then if you login to your account you will be able to get back into your return and can make any corrections. I am going to provide some information on how to amend your taxes if you have already filed. Please note: If you have any refund owed to you the IRS asks that you wait to receive your refund before submitting an amendment.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5114064

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing

Related Content

Manage cookies