bgajrdd

Have to get back to my fed return, did not enter itimised deductions and need to review 1099Rs

also, need to check if exempt status on pensions from NY state transfered  to state IT-201

DanielD

If you have already filed and it was accepted by the IRS then you would need to do an amendment to correct this information. If you haven't filed then if you login to your account you will be able to get back into your return and can make any corrections. I am going to provide some information on how to amend your taxes if you have already filed. Please note: If you have any refund owed to you the IRS asks that you wait to receive your refund before submitting an amendment.

DanielD

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing