leeapride

Have email that says to finish filing. Thought I already filed. Confused? Did I not finish filing ?

Did I finish filing federal and state taxes ?
DonnaLO

This FAQ will help you check the status of your e-file:

ThelmaTrue

i completed my filing on 2/20/2020 but when i signed in today i see no proof of that. I had already made a choice of how to pay and have a copy of that.  I don not know what to do now

DMarkM1

Have you received any emails from the taxing agencies stating that your returns have been accepted or rejected?  If not, you need to sign back into your return and click on "File" in the left hand menu.  Follow the prompts all the way through and be sure to "Submit" at the end. You will get verification of your submission at that time.