turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

198 Replies

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Have anyone received their stimulus check on their TurboTax card? Since TurboTax can not seem to give us an answer!

It seems that everyone has a different answer. I received a State Tax check on my card a little over a week ago. I am hoping the Federal Government will do the same. I have gotten no text saying anything was pending. I also didn’t receive a text saying that State check was pending either. Who knows??

Idk if this helps but I was told yesterday by a TT rep that yes they will come on your TT card if that's how you received your return

Yaa they should be coming lol

Hopefully tomorrow 🤞🤞🤞

I'm so hoping so cause I can't find any info saying that they are anywhere.

Any date particularly and how did you get in contact with A Turbo tax representative 

Screenshot_20200413-152039.png

Called that number

did they give you any information 

The gentleman I spoke to said there's no reason it shouldn't as long as the numbers on my tax forms match my turbo deposit numbers and they do

how do you find that and did he say it would tomorrow I filed with turbo tax and I got it on my turbo tax card my taxes I mean.

He could not give me a specific date

of course he couldn't they didn't tell me anything either except how to get on my turbo tax card app that's it so there saying if we got our taxes on the turbo card then that's what we will get the check on as well 

@adam3734 

Yes that's what I was told

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies