• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
garycarols
Level 1

HAVE 2 1095-A FORMS--ONE THROUGH OCTOBER, ONE FOR NOV & DEC. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADD A SECOND 1095-A FORM. --OR DO I COMBINE THE AMOUNTS ON ONE 1095-A? THANKS!

THE "MARKETPLACE ASSIGNED POLICY NUMBER" IN BOX 2 IS DIFFERENT ON THE TWO 1095-A FORMS.  AND WHO IS COVERED IS DIFFERENT ON THE TWO FORMS.  

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Coleen3
Intuit Alumni

HAVE 2 1095-A FORMS--ONE THROUGH OCTOBER, ONE FOR NOV & DEC. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADD A SECOND 1095-A FORM. --OR DO I COMBINE THE AMOUNTS ON ONE 1095-A? THANKS!

Do not add the amounts together. They are two separate forms. See the screenshot below for prompt to add the second form. It has a box with "Add another".

View solution in original post

2 Replies
DoninGA
Level 15

After you complete the entry of the first Form 1095-A you will be asked if you have another 1095-A to enter.
Coleen3
Intuit Alumni

Do not add the amounts together. They are two separate forms. See the screenshot below for prompt to add the second form. It has a box with "Add another".

View solution in original post

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v