garycarols

HAVE 2 1095-A FORMS--ONE THROUGH OCTOBER, ONE FOR NOV & DEC. I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO ADD A SECOND 1095-A FORM. --OR DO I COMBINE THE AMOUNTS ON ONE 1095-A? THANKS!

THE "MARKETPLACE ASSIGNED POLICY NUMBER" IN BOX 2 IS DIFFERENT ON THE TWO 1095-A FORMS.  AND WHO IS COVERED IS DIFFERENT ON THE TWO FORMS.  

Coleen3

Do not add the amounts together. They are two separate forms. See the screenshot below for prompt to add the second form. It has a box with "Add another".

After you complete the entry of the first Form 1095-A you will be asked if you have another 1095-A to enter.
Coleen3