Has anyone been able to run 2019 version after a n...

Has anyone been able to run 2019 version after a new install?

I cannot start the program even though it was just installed from a new download.

There has been a recent Windows 10 update that is messing with the TurboTax program. Install any Windows 10 updates and reboot your computer at least twice then open the TurboTax program and run an update for that program as well. That may correct your issue.

My system is:
Win 10 Pro and has all updates installed.
32.0 GB Memory
64-bit OS, x64 based processor

TurboTax Install File: w_turbotax_1040_bsc_tta_2019.010.0100

Error Messages

TurboTax Basic 2019 - Activation

TurboTax

TurboTax has stopped working

A problem caused the program to stop working correctly.
Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is
available

Close program

End Error Messages

Use this website to contact TurboTax support for this situation:

https://support.turbotax.intuit.com/contact/

I just installed my 2019 Premier version.  When I run the program, it seems to work fine.  Updates OK. Then when I click to start a new return, the program disappears.  According to Task Manager, the program stops responding.  I ran my 2018 Premier version, and it ran fine.  I've deleted the program and reinstalled it as an Administrator, and got the same problem.  Trying for 3 hours now, and am giving up because trying to get Intuit help is like trying to find water in a desert.

Couple of thoughts ... make sure that WIN 10 has installed all updates ... reboot the computer a couple of times and try again.   Then if you installed from a CD you probably should call TT support to get a download instead as some CDs have been reported as corrupt. 

Same problem here.  Just downloaded 2019 Turbotax Home and Business.  On the "Activation" screen it gives me the same message.

Windows 7 Pro, all updates.

I've rebooted three times and even deleted Turbotax 2018.

Please use this link to contact customer support for additional assistance: TurboTax Support Contact Us Page – Get Help from TurboTax

That link just goes to a page that says Contact Us but gives no way to contact anyone.

What is the TurboTax phone number?

The best and most efficient way for you to connect with the right person to get the help you need is to select the version you are using below.

We're open daily from 5 AM to 9 PM PT.

TurboTax Online

TurboTax mobile app

TurboTax CD/Download software

UPDATE:

After spending 30 minutes on the phone with TurboTax support who in that time could only come up with the advice that I "upgrade to Windows 10", which made no sense because Turbotax 2019 is supposedly still compatible with Windows 7, she (the tech support person) basically gave up and said that's all she could do.  I went ahead thereafter and decided to try rebooting my computer in "safe mode with networking" (the networking part is key because you still need access to the internet to activate the software, I still had not been able to complete the activation step).  Voila!  I was able to activate and then use the software.  I think this is the only solution to this problem and apparently the Intuit tech support people are completely unaware of it.  It's sad when a bankruptcy lawyer knows more about solving software issues than people who are paid to solve these problems.