amberangel2011

"Had You Earned Four Years of College Credit Before 2018?"

If it took me 4 years to finish an Associates degree some years I did full time and others I did part-time or just one class a semester would I say no to "Had You Earned Four Years of College Credit Before 2018?" I have not claimed the American or Hope for 4 years I have only claimed it for 2 years. 

AnnetteB

Even though you may have attended school for college credit for four calendar years, if you have only attained a two-year degree because you were not attending full-time, you would answer No to the question "have you earned four years of college credit before 2018?".

AnnetteB