jackson51

Had to get new credit card since order was placed. new card updated, will it be re-ordered automatically or do I have to re-order?

How do I update a declined credit card for a TurboTax Advantage order?

Before you begin, have your "declined payment" email handy.

1. Start by looking up your order at our Check Your Order Status
  2. Enter the info requested on the declined payment email, then select Update.
  3. Enter your TurboTax Advantage login info if requested.
  4. Now update your billing info. Your order should now be complete.

If you need to confirm or update the credit card information on file with your subscription:

1. Sign in to your TurboTax Advantage account.
  2. Once you've signed in, select Billing and shipping info on the left side, then the TurboTax Advantage info radio button.
  3. Select  Edit to confirm or update your payment, billing, or shipping address.

Related Information:

FYI ... pay attention to the tax year in the order ... if you are too late for the 2019 program then you will need to buy it somehow ... either thru TT direct or another source.