byrondbrewer

H&R Block has figured my taxes for a advance money only and they figured over 2900.00 dollars and y’all figured up my taxes and came up with over 2300.00 dollars so why is there so much money dif

We cannot tell you.  We cannot see what Block entered or what you entered here.  But this is a do-it-yourself tax software program.  The results depend on what YOU enter.

All of the tax software companies must write software that follows every IRS rule and tax law.  If the same data is entered correctly into any tax software, the results should be the same.

So something was entered differently in one of those programs.  It is always tempting to think the higher refund is the "right" one.  But we have no way to know unless we see it--and we cannot. They would have to be compared side by side line by line to find the difference.

Block probably used your paycheck stub and not a W-2 form correct ?   That would account for any differences.