abimona79

Good evening, I've been trying to sign and save my taxes, but I'm being restricted, being directed to choose an option and make payment.

Thought this was the simple free edition?
Jeannie209

I just did mine and was not able to submit my returns until I made a payment. I opted to make a partial payment and it went through. Funny but it says you can make a payment with a credit card then when you click next menu for your payment options - a credit card is NOT one of the options, I chose the partial payment  because that is what allowed me to submit and file taxes and then will go onto www.tax.ny.gov/pay/ind/pay_income_tax_online.htm and pay the remaining due with a credit card ( in which they will also charge a . something convenience fee.  good luck I hope this helps.

Jeannie209

will charge a 2.?% convenience fee for paying with a credit card