Good Evening, I just wanted to know where I need t...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good Evening, I just wanted to know where I need to go to put in my AGI for 2017 on my 2018 return. That is the only thing I need to process my 2018 tax returns.

2 Replies
Level 15

Good Evening, I just wanted to know where I need to go to put in my AGI for 2017 on my 2018 return. That is the only thing I need to process my 2018 tax returns.

Since a 2018 tax return can only be printed and mailed to the IRS there is no need for a 2017 AGI.

You are using the TurboTax 2018 desktop software and not the TurboTax online editions which are only for tax year 2019, correct?

To complete a 2018 tax return using TurboTax you will need to purchase, download and install on a personal computer one of the 2018 desktop editions from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A 2018 tax return can only be printed and mailed, it cannot be e-filed.

Level 15

Caught, in the nick of time, I hope.

You don't want to submit 2018 amounts through TurboTax Online.

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings