davidstrip51

Good Evening, I just wanted to know where I need to go to put in my AGI for 2017 on my 2018 return. That is the only thing I need to process my 2018 tax returns.

Since a 2018 tax return can only be printed and mailed to the IRS there is no need for a 2017 AGI.

You are using the TurboTax 2018 desktop software and not the TurboTax online editions which are only for tax year 2019, correct?

To complete a 2018 tax return using TurboTax you will need to purchase, download and install on a personal computer one of the 2018 desktop editions from this website - https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

A 2018 tax return can only be printed and mailed, it cannot be e-filed.

fanfare

Caught, in the nick of time, I hope.

You don't want to submit 2018 amounts through TurboTax Online.