Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

xxrich

Turbo Tax Deluxe. I have received a K-1 form in the past, so TT thinks I should have one now. I can not file due to "errors" in a mostly empty phantom K-1. What do I do?

The K-1 form doesn't exist in my TT, but it thinks it should do to having one in prior years.  Searching online the "delete K-1" tips don't make sense in 2018 Deluxe.  The form doesn't seem to be there either.  But I can't file - stuck in the "We Need to Make One More Check" loop.  This pops me into the phantom K-1 and wants me to fill out 3 missing entries.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anita01

Turbo Tax Deluxe. I have received a K-1 form in the past, so TT thinks I should have one now. I can not file due to "errors" in a mostly empty phantom K-1. What do I do?

Go to Forms on the upper right to look for the k-1 on the left in the list of forms in your return.  Click on it to Delete ti.  If it doesn't seem to be in that list, go to the box above that says Open Forms.  Type k-1 in the box asking which form, choose the one from below that applies click on it to bring it up, scroll down to delete it.

Lastly, when you are put down in the nonexistent k-1 interview, you should be able to use the Back button to come to a summary showing this form and can delete it from the summary.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anita01

Go to Forms on the upper right to look for the k-1 on the left in the list of forms in your return.  Click on it to Delete ti.  If it doesn't seem to be in that list, go to the box above that says Open Forms.  Type k-1 in the box asking which form, choose the one from below that applies click on it to bring it up, scroll down to delete it.

Lastly, when you are put down in the nonexistent k-1 interview, you should be able to use the Back button to come to a summary showing this form and can delete it from the summary.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies