idesign01

Getting a message saying can’t file CA returns yet. I get a message asking to be notified when I can. Is California not ready to accept returns at the moment?

The program tells you what is not yet ready in your return and when it is expected to be ready ... you will need to wait until then to file the CA return ... there is nothing you can do to speed things up and the CA return cannot be efiled until the fed is accepted which probably not be until 1/27 or later so you have time to wait ...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-...

cmmiller992000

Any new updates on CA being ready so I can file????

ReneeM7122

Yes, CA state forms are mostly ready for E-filing.  To be sure, here is a list to check:

State forms availability table for TurboTax individual (personal) tax products

Select your situation to locate your 2020 form.

Keep in mind:

• When you locate your form or schedule, there will be dates for both Print and (depending on the state and the form) E-file availability. If the E-file form is listed as unsupported, the form must be printed and you'll need to mail your return.
  • Forms and schedules missing from the table aren't supported in TurboTax.

Related Information:

@cmmiller992000