lynn1141980

Get my payment shows update not available. I got an email from turbo tax saying they will start depositing today January 8. Does that include me?

I keep seeing if it shows update not available that we have to file it in our taxes. I just want to know if I'm getting my payment even though it shows status not available. Last stimulus was fine and deposited to my checking account that I still use.
SusanY1

It could be you, as many affected customers are seeing this status.  It may take a few days for payments that were initiated today to be credited to your bank account.  Keep checking!  You may also want to keep an eye on these links for updates:

IRS Updates on the Second Stimulus

IRS Statement about Second Economic Impact Payments

Why Haven't I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

TurboTax updates on the second stimulus

lynn1141980

I ended up getting mine DD yesterday 01/08/21 at around 2pm. Thanks Turbo Tax. Sorry that some people blames you for this. I'm happy you worked hard for your customers. It was greatly appreciated!