Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Wasn't medical expense deduction reduced to 7.5% of AGI for 2017? Turbo tax is still telling me it is 10% of AGI.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Wasn't medical expense deduction reduced to 7.5% of AGI for 2017? Turbo tax is still telling me it is 10% of AGI.

Yes it was and the program has been adjusted to reflect the change.   If you are using a Downloaded version then run a program update.   If you are using the Online version then clear your browser history & cookies  or   use a different browser. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Yes it was and the program has been adjusted to reflect the change.   If you are using a Downloaded version then run a program update.   If you are using the Online version then clear your browser history & cookies  or   use a different browser. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

FYI, I'm using the Online version and when I view Schedule A, line 3 is still calculated using 10%. However, the total on line 29 is based on 7.5%.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies