advantageserv

From promotional CD i selected 2016 Home & Business. I have received charge on my credit card. Now how do I load the program?

OK i paid for Turbo Tax Home and Business 2016. Shows on my credit card charge. Now how do i download the program?

To access your downloads after purchasing from TurboTax.com, follow these steps.

1. Sign in to My Downloads.
  2. Click the blue Download arrow for the product you would like to download.
  3. Save the download somewhere on your computer where you can find it – your desktop is a good place.
  4. After the download has finished, install your software by double-clicking the downloaded file.

1. Sign in to My Downloads.