rickstarns

Form not final watermark will not comeoff. There is no download all forms and worksheets link available to try , I need a clean copy, since turbotax will not call back

TeresaM

If it is not printing with the updated forms, the Print Center has the most current version of the return.

After you make changes to your tax return, the "Download/print pdf" on your Tax Home page does not update right away. Printing directly from the Print Center will give you the most up-to-date copy of your return including any changes you have made. You can also select to download or view all forms and worksheets, so you have a pdf copy of your full return.

If your return is still active, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.

If your return thinks you have already filed, this TurboTax FAQ has directions to open the Print Center.

mesquitebean

I can likely tell you how to get a clean Federal return without the watermark as long as the forms you need are available for print.  This table will tell you if all your Federal forms are available for print:
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908854-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-federal-products-exc...>

Are you printing to review prior to filing, printing to file by mail, or printing after filing for your records?    Have you already filed the return and if so, has it been accepted?
TeresaM

rickstarns

thanks so much
TeresaM

I am very happy to help.