form 4562

I am doing a schedule c for a business started 2019. turbo tax premiere is telling me that form 4562

is not ready yet. According to turbo tax , this form is available as of 1/20. Do I have to do anything

to update? If yes how do I update?  

form 4562

form 4562

I don’t see this form on cloud too 

form 4562

Form 4562 is available.  The online versions of TurboTax automatically update their website when the forms become available.

In TurboTax CD/Download, you will be prompted to download updates when you open the program.  You can also update the program while you have it open by following these steps:

1. Click on the Online link in the black bar at the top of the page.
  2. Click on Check for Updates.
  3. TurboTax will download and install any updates available.  If there aren't any updates, you will receive the message "Your software is up to date."

form 4562

I am also having this problem - says forms will be ready 1/21/2020, it is now 2/15/2020 - updates do not fix it:

Untitled.jpg

form 4562

Not sure what good a manual update to R17 does me when about indicates that I am on R19

form 4562

@joe3431 wrote:

The Update FAQ was updated today so it should have the latest release.  They may have just forgot to update the Release number.

form 4562

I've tried manual update and it wasn't available.  The online update said the program was updated, but still get same message- IRS working on Form 4562.  What can I do now.  I've spent hours, this program is terrible.