Solved: For TurboTax, I have imported my stock transactions from my broker & information is wrong by > 1000% I have 848 transactions. How can I get TurboTax to take a look?

For TurboTax, I have imported my stock transactions from my broker & information is wrong by > 1000% I have 848 transactions. How can I get TurboTax to take a look?

Print schedule C and the Forms 8949. You need to compare your imported results to your broker's version on the consolidated 1099-B. There may be some transactions that did not import correctly.

If you are a trader and everything is Sales category Box A, you don't have to import. Just put the totals on Schedule D Line 1a using the Summary feature.