For some reason when I I finish wrapping up and it...

razisantiago

For some reason when I I finish wrapping up and it’s verifying it says I have view some other info for self-employment. I am not self employed .

Kat

@razisantiago Your post indicates that you are using the Self Employed TurboTax Online program.  This is the most complete (and expensive) version of TurboTax Online for individuals.  If you are not self-employed, you can downgrade your product by using the "Clear and Start Over" feature.  Just know that all of the data you've entered will be lost and will need to be re-entered.  I'm linking instructions below.

How do I clear and start over in TurboTax Online? 

*Please click the thumbs-up icon if this response was helpful.
**Please click "Mark As Best Answer" if your question has been resolved. Thank you.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Were you self employed last year and it transferred over?  Or did you get a 1099Misc or 1099NEC for something?