For both of my stimulus they only gave money for m...

kaysox53

For both of my stimulus they only gave money for me and my son, but no mybdaughter who was born in 2019

If you do not receive any other stimulus payments by January 15, 2021, then the stimulus payment for which you are eligible to receive will be entered on your 2020 federal tax return as a tax credit on Form 1040 Line 30.

The TurboTax program will ask about stimulus payments in the Federal Review section of the program.

NCperson

once you add your baby to Turbo Tax and enter the stimulus payments received, look at Line 30 of Form 1040, the missing stimulus money (Called the Recovery Credit) should be there and has the effect of increasing your refund (or reducing what you owe).