brittanymccord12

First my federal was rejected because I mistakenly typed a wrong # for my SSN and I fixed that. now my state is rejected as well but it won't take me back through to fix

ChristyW

When the IRS rejected your return, your state most likely automatically rejected your return. A change made on your Federal return to fix the SSN will carry to your state. Now, that you have fixed it, once the IRS accepts your return, you should get acceptance from your state, unless there is something in addition the SSN issue wrong with your state specifically. If this is the case you will get another notification.

ChristyW