Finding forms and entering missing information

1. In the HTML version, how does one get to the see the actual forms?  I need the actual numbers from a State form for a local filing.

2. I am required to complete and explanation form; I cannot get to a second line.  How does one give complete information?

P.S. I really don't like this version that I am trying to work from!

The online software version does not give you direct access to forms.  That is a feature only available with desktop software that you download/install from a CD to your own computer.

"P.S. I really don't like this version that I am trying to work from!"   Neither do most SuperUsers.  We prefer the desktop software.

Thank you!  I cannot get the info I need for my local filing!  And I can't enter the info I really need for my State.  What a mess!  I have been using Turbo tax since its inception, but very sorry I went this route.  I'll think a second time for next year!

Phone support is not provided with the Free Edition.  If you are using a paid version of the software or if you purchased PLUS you can get phone support when customer support is there.  Otherwise, post your question here and someone will try to help.

To call TurboTax customer support

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number

They are available from 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time 7 days per week through October 25, 2019.