Solved: Filling out deductions for my vehicle with my business expenses. It asks if I stopped using my vehicle and when. I stopped using it feb 2017. wont let me put that?
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Filling out deductions for my vehicle with my business expenses. It asks if I stopped using my vehicle and when. I stopped using it feb 2017. wont let me put that?

I did stop using the vehicle. I am not still using it. How would I answer this question?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 4

Filling out deductions for my vehicle with my business expenses. It asks if I stopped using my vehicle and when. I stopped using it feb 2017. wont let me put that?

The questions are referring to situations that occurred in tax year 2016.

Please answer "no" you did not stop using it in 2016 and address the situation next year when you report your 2017 tax year information.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Level 4

The questions are referring to situations that occurred in tax year 2016.

Please answer "no" you did not stop using it in 2016 and address the situation next year when you report your 2017 tax year information.

View solution in original post

Privacy Settings