Solved: Filling out deductions for my vehicle with my business expenses. It asks if I stopped using my vehicle and when. I stopped using it feb 2017. wont let me put that?

Filling out deductions for my vehicle with my business expenses. It asks if I stopped using my vehicle and when. I stopped using it feb 2017. wont let me put that?

I did stop using the vehicle. I am not still using it. How would I answer this question?

The questions are referring to situations that occurred in tax year 2016.

Please answer "no" you did not stop using it in 2016 and address the situation next year when you report your 2017 tax year information.