cnkollman

Filed fed & state taxes few days ago. Rec'd email saying both rejected & login to fix. I login and shows nothing at all. Do I need to redo fed & state entirely?

larryhefling

I had the same issue - was receiving an Internal Reject REJ002 error. I went through the Self-Employed module of my return. I had started the Home Office deduction but mid-way through realized I didn't qualify for this year so I stopped but I didn't formally delete the entries so TurboTax did not delete the applicable forms. Once I did this and refiled the returns were accepted.

I will say that I had to diagnose this on my own - the TurboTax email that said the system would guide me through this was not correct. It did not guide me through anything - I had to figure it out. Still waiting for my discount coupon for providing the self-help 🙂 

Good luck!