When can we start filing taxes for tax year 2018 (filed in 2019)

Yes mine was super easy. No credits for me. Just my husbands w 2 and my 1098t for school. I also have an ip pin because I had someone file taxes under my name few years ago. The pin is sent yearly to me from irs so maybe that helped it go faster. Who knows. I just checked sbptg (where turbotax sends the deposits) and my money is there!! So I will def be getting my refund tomorrow 1/30..

I just wonder when are we going to have a big update for the people with credits

@dungaroo25 No updates. I checked the wmr website and all my bars are gone now. I guess that was my processing date which is fine. I will check again next week for any updates.

washr19. Thanks for the update. The waiting is torture. I hate this part.

Anyone that has EIC CREDITS have code 846 on their transcript ??

I have not checked my transcripts, but I noticed on the TurboTax website today it says TT estimated federal refund date 02.12.2019 does anyone else's say that? I have the PATH message on WMR and the IRS will release Mid-February does anyone know what is considered Mid-February?

@BellaNJakesMom I think I had code 846 on my transcript last year.

@BellaNJakesMom I had that code as well last year and that code was for my refund. I dont have it this year as of yet.

@andrea021518 on TurboTax mines says the same date but wmr says check back mid to late feb so idk either lol

Filed 1/21. Federal accepted 1/22, Georgia accepted 1/28. One bar on WMR with tax topic 152(not exactly sure if that means anything). Happy to join waiting game with you all!

Filed 1/21 federal accepted today state still pending

Federal accepted 1/24, State accepted 1/24 still pending on approved though... I do have ACTC but last year I did as well and still got it 2/7 after accepted on 1/30. I don’t understand why it would be different this year I even checked my bank account history from last year and the dates are solid

Both accepted now just a waiting game to see if I’m approved

I’m sure praying that I get and approval this year last year I didn’t get my refund till May