honey-sparrow

FDI_8962_DepLine2BEmpty_ErrorHold. I posted a few days ago as the taxes were rejected twice due to the above error. missing Part II on the interview questions still.

Intuit Approved!

The TurboTax software was updated on 02/20/2020 to add the questions after completing the Form 1095-A.

Delete the Form 1095-A and re-enter manually.

You must have a dependent being claimed on your tax return for the question about the dependent's MAGI to be available.

1095-A Other Situations.JPG

honey-sparrow

Yesterday I called and spoke to TurboTax rep and she said they were aware of the glitch and had fixed it, to login today and retry...it's still not corrected.  All they need to do is add the code for Part II, which literally adds in which member of the household does this policy cover and push the info to box 2B on the 8962.  For Self-Employed Fisherman that need to file by 3/15 this is starting to get a little stressful.

Intuit Approved!

1095-A Other Situations.JPG

honey-sparrow

I selected the I'm "self-employed and purchased a plan through marketplace.gov" one. And I have my daughter as my dependent on my taxes. I will try again.  The rep also suggested clearing cookies and history which I did in both my internet browser and Microsoft history.  

honey-sparrow

Screenshot (5).png

Screenshot (6).png

Screenshot (7).png

honey-sparrow

I only deleted the identifier for the thread, it was in there for the filing 🙂

honey-sparrow

Part II Question is "Covered Individuals" aka me.  That isn't being asked.  Dependents MAGI is not relevant to the 2BDepLine being Empty I don't think?

@honey-sparrow wrote:

Your AGI is already entered on the Form 8962 on Line 2a.  If your dependent did not file a tax return then there will not be a need to enter anything on the Form 8962 Line 2b.