Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

F1 Resident Alien on OPT, what and how should I file?

I am an international student from China and I am a Resident Alien for Tax purpose.

I am wondering:


1. How do I claim the US-China treaty when I am filing the tax?

(As far as I know, there is a treaty between US and China and there is a treaty for the first $5,000 income for the international student from China)

2.What forms should I fill out?

3.How do I send them?


Thank you for the answers!