Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
Your taxes, your way. Get expert help or do it yourself. >> Get started
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rgr1022

Even if you don’t do Sales work anymore or if this doesn’t apply to you, you’ll still need to update this return info to keep your return accurate. did this but 6x ?

I keep getting this message and doing it over and over! 

Even if you don’t do SALES/SECURITIES AND INSURANCE work anymore or if this doesn’t apply to you, you’ll still need to update this return info to keep your return accurate. Let’s get it done. We’ll take you where you need to go.  

Well after about six times of doing this it’s not getting the idea,  so what do I do?

3 Replies
whittsend

Even if you don’t do Sales work anymore or if this doesn’t apply to you, you’ll still need to update this return info to keep your return accurate. did this but 6x ?

Did you get an answer?  I have the same problem.
rgr1022

I just gave up. In the final review it didn't matter.   

whittsend

Did you get an answer to this?  I am having the same problem.

About Community

Learn about taxes, budgeting, saving, borrowing, reducing debt, investing, and planning for retirement.

3.49m
Members

2.62m
Discussions

Manage cookies
v