rgr1022

Even if you don’t do Sales work anymore or if this doesn’t apply to you, you’ll still need to update this return info to keep your return accurate. did this but 6x ?

I keep getting this message and doing it over and over! 

Even if you don’t do SALES/SECURITIES AND INSURANCE work anymore or if this doesn’t apply to you, you’ll still need to update this return info to keep your return accurate. Let’s get it done. We’ll take you where you need to go.  

Well after about six times of doing this it’s not getting the idea,  so what do I do?

whittsend

Did you get an answer?  I have the same problem.
rgr1022

I just gave up. In the final review it didn't matter.   

whittsend

Did you get an answer to this?  I am having the same problem.