Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Doe anyone notice that on the electronic postmark timely filing paragraph has the wrong dates for filing the 2019 taxes in 2020?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Doe anyone notice that on the electronic postmark timely filing paragraph has the wrong dates for filing the 2019 taxes in 2020?

Not surprising ... little glitches that don't affect the return will be fixed in due time ... right now the technicians are working on getting all the important items taken care of. 

Good Catch!!  This will be reported to the TurboTax Moderators.

I received my acceptance e-mail confirmation for my return for Illinois, but have not yet seen the Electronic Postmark Certification document yet......I got the federal certification within a couple of hours of acceptance...anyone know anything about if the state docs are handled the same way? It's probably no big deal, but no one in support can answer this question. ( and thanks for prior answers DoninGA)

I live in WI and with Turbo Tax  I don't get an electronic postmark for my state only the Federal. But Turbo tax does send an email that the state has accepted the electronic filing and that would be your notice that the state accepted. I always print that off and keep for my records. Hope this helps. I assume all the states with turbo tax are handled in the same manner. I have been using turbo tax program for over 20 years. I really like it.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies