turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to edit my SE Tax designation under the Clergy section but cannot locate how to get back to that section in TurboTax Online. Where can this be edited/revised?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I need to edit my SE Tax designation under the Clergy section but cannot locate how to get back to that section in TurboTax Online. Where can this be edited/revised?

If you are paid with a W-2, go back to the income tab, click the list of W-2s and "Edit" next to the one you want to review/change.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

If you are paid with a W-2, go back to the income tab, click the list of W-2s and "Edit" next to the one you want to review/change.

Unfortunately that does not allow me to edit the SE tax clergy designation.

Edit the W-2, click continue, click continue again to the page for special circumstances, click the religious wage box, keep going.  It should continue to the clergy interview.  

If not, the other way to get there is to delete the W-2 and enter it again.

Ok, that did it - Thanks!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies