linda-delander

Don't I also have to file a MN return?

I live in WI, work in MN

Don't I also have to file a MN return?

Yes you must complete a non resident MN return FIRST and then complete the WI resident return so the credit for paying taxes in MN will carry to WI properly.   If you have done them in the incorrect order then delete the WI return and  start over in the correct order ( notice the program put them in the correct order for you). 

Don't I also have to file a MN return?

linda-delander

Don't I also have to file a MN return?

Why was I not directed to file properly, now what???

Don't I also have to file a MN return?

Did you already file any returns ?
linda-delander

Don't I also have to file a MN return?

Yes, I was never directed to the MN return as in previous years.  How so I resolve this now?
linda-delander

Don't I also have to file a MN return?

please reply, I would like this resolved ASAP!

Don't I also have to file a MN return?

FYI ... this is a user forum not live chat so you have to wait for a response.

If you had indicated in the personal info section that you lived in WI and worked in MN then both states would have been cued up in the correct order.

Since you have already filed you can by logging into your account and  open your return by clicking on "add a  state" and then complete the MN return and amend the WI return to reflect the correct "taxes paid in other state credit" if needed.

If you need further assistance contact TT support directly ...

See this TurboTax support FAQ for a contact link and hours of operation -<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899263-what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number">https://ttlc.intuit.com...>