mkleinabc

Does turbotax have a live person? The software did not calculate things properly according to IRS and I need to get hold of a live person. Does Turbotax have live help?

Received notice from IRS. Calculations not done right. Standard deduction not calculated right or transfer on amount from line 13 not correct.  capital loss/gain limited not file correctly. Also, I did not check apply to 2017 and they kept the $$!! Need this resolve. I have been using turbotax for years for my company and personal. First time with problem and U need to talk to a live person.

See this TurboTax support FAQ on how to contact Support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3401489