turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

rjmason05

How can I access my turbotax receipt if the software is an annual recurring charge to my credit card?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
SherekaB

How can I access my turbotax receipt if the software is an annual recurring charge to my credit card?

Start by looking up your TurboTax order(s). You can search by last name/phone/credit card or by order number/billing ZIP.

If you filed with TurboTax Online, you can find last year's order number by doing this:

1. Sign in here (if you're not already signed in under last year's login).
  2. Select Your Tax Returns and Documents, which is located at the bottom of the screen on the Tax Home page
  3. Select the  2017 Tax Year section, then click View order details to get your order number.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302128

View solution in original post

7 Replies

rjmason05

Yes, this is perfect! Thank you

You're welcome.   Good luck.
SherekaB

Start by looking up your TurboTax order(s). You can search by last name/phone/credit card or by order number/billing ZIP.

If you filed with TurboTax Online, you can find last year's order number by doing this:

1. Sign in here (if you're not already signed in under last year's login).
  2. Select Your Tax Returns and Documents, which is located at the bottom of the screen on the Tax Home page
  3. Select the  2017 Tax Year section, then click View order details to get your order number.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3302128

"You can search by last name/phone/credit card."

That solution does not work. There is no way to enter last name/phone/credit card. The only entry option is by 'order number.' If I had the order number the receipt came on,  I wouldn't need to look up the receipt!

No.

@JuanColorado You are tagging onto a question that is almost three years old.  

Start a new question with a complete description of the problem here - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forums/postpage/board-id/202

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies