Does the IRS have my mailed in tax returns, I was ...

Does the IRS have my mailed in tax returns, I was rejected through e-filing sumiited through the mail as directed to do, Still yet no response after 3 months.

Someone fraudulently claimed one of my children I got back rejected through e-filing of code R0000-...-..   mailed in my forms no response after 3months. Now what???      
  Does Anyone know?

The IRS has not processed any paper tax returns for several months due to the pandemic and limited staffing.  They are going through approximately 11 million paper tax returns to process based on when received.

Go to this IRS website for information - https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue

We’re experiencing delays in processing paper tax returns due to limited staffing. If you already filed a paper return, we will process it in the order we received it.

Do not file a second tax return or contact the IRS about the status of your return.

Thank you for the information also the link. I was reading on the irs site anyone who mailed in a form they can now go online and refile by e-fileing. Just now sure how that works. Also I want to make sure I sent in all the correct forms. I did receive the first  stimulus check for 1200$ months ago then recently recieve another check seperate for 2 of my 3 dependants. Then Wouldn't they have got my  tax forms/ the fraudulently one  by mail ? Im not to good on all this stuff so alittle lost 

Where does it say you can now efile if you already mailed it?  

See this IRS page for the latest information

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue