turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I e-filed my return with the appropriate amount due but it was rejected I have since corrected the situation and my question is: How do I know if the IRS received the amount due or do I send it again with my bank info.
BenIV ‎Posted 18m ago | Latest post 19 seconds ago by Cynthiad66
Last year the state sent out an 'appreciation bonus' to child care workers. We received a 1099-NEC for this after already filing. While trying to amend this to our return there's the option of 'sporadic activity or hobby'. By not selecting this I'm d... read more
sennyotai ‎Posted February 15, 2024 | Latest post a minute ago by Vanessa A
I am trying to efile and get an error saying: An XML document that represents a binary attachment must have a valid reference to an attached file. This return cannot be electronically processed. What is this for and what do I need to attach in order ... read more
ACagwinSC ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 3m ago by CatinaT1
minski6816 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 5m ago by CatinaT1
Error message says "this return cannot be e-filed before your federal return has been e-filed" - however the federal return has been filed and accepted. Help please!
kathryn-e-partri ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 5m ago by CatinaT1
My wife's parents passed in November of 2023. There is no Will, no executor or personal representative. I'm trying to file their 2023 return but it appears I'm not allowed to file until an executor or a personal representative is assigned. Is it true... read more
David581 ‎Posted Thursday | Latest post 6m ago by David581
Holy smokes, I can't believe Intuit removed this feature. It was a tremendous value add to see the taxes due/refund in realtime. Product Managers: I don't need a running clock of time spent in your product, I need to know how much I owe the gov't in ... read more
ewgrose ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post 7m ago by monica_dukette
I’m a single grandmother raising 3 grandchildren 1 is under 13. It says I’m eligible for $310.
jmgh62 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 9m ago by CatinaT1
I can’t file because turbo tax keep asking that number as verification but that’s not my telephone anymore
edmaezel ‎Posted 10m ago
Hello! I'm attempting to input withholding made by my payroll company during 2021 for a nanny. Unfortunately, TurboTax does not have fields which allow me to input social security and medicare payments made during 2021 and were detailed in Schedule H... read more
oto ‎Posted January 27, 2022 | Latest post 11m ago by scurling
is anyone fixing e-file problem? time is running...
stetsman ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 11m ago by CatinaT1
I have gone back and forth, and the school code won't stay. it just says the name not the district code. It won't let me file without it, even though it is on a worksheet.
BRS13 ‎Posted February 17, 2024 | Latest post 12m ago by CatinaT1
I enter all my data in TT Deluxe, check it three times, get no errors, efile and then ... Find out I need to mail in Form 8453 with Form 8949 = "Sales and other Dispositions of Capital Assets (or a statement with the same information) if you elect no... read more
Tom in Raleigh ‎Posted April 19, 2022 | Latest post 15m ago by tagteam
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies