Do you intend to ever send me the turbo tax self-employed program which I ordered on 2/12/17 and paid for with my credit card?

I ordered Turbo Tax Self Employed on Feb 12, 2017 and paid for it at that time with my credit card.  I have never received the program.

It is quite possible, enaane35, that the product was a download.  I don't think TurboTax is in the habit of mailing physical products because they are readily available at Staples, Office Max, grocery stores, even Walgreens.

Check your MY DOWNLOADS on your computer or use your Search feature and type in TurboTax.  Hope this helps.