Do we report my daughter who is a college student ...

Do we report my daughter who is a college student and dependent on us, her 1089-T on our taxes and hers?

The Form 1098-T is entered on your tax return only if you are claiming her as your dependent.

Well it stated that she would need to claim the scholarship portion because room and board is taxable? Does that sound right?

Yes, if any portion of the scholarship was used for room and board that amount is taxable income on her tax return.  So she would also have to enter the 1098-T on her tax return but make sure that she indicates on her tax return that she can be claimed as a dependent.

Thank you for clarification😊