Solved: Do I purchase an additional state for TT Premier (doing 2 federal filings for people in 2 different states) directly within the software? I loaded TT from a CD

sballison2

Do I purchase an additional state for TT Premier (doing 2 federal filings for people in 2 different states) directly within the software? I loaded TT from a CD

To purchase a different state other than the one free state download included in the purchase price, click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen.  Click on Download State (current price for a state program is $39.99).