Solved: Do i need to print any forms to mail in to the IRS or State Tax Dept or is efiling all that needs to be done? Do i need to send in my W-2's?

Do i need to print any forms to mail in to the IRS or State Tax Dept or is efiling all that needs to be done? Do i need to send in my W-2's?

No, unless TurboTax specifically told you that you may need to mail a form, you don't need to mail anything to the IRS or State when you electronically file your return, including your W2 forms.

There are some rare times you may need to mail a form to the IRS but they involve pretty specific situations such as large volume of investment sales reporting or paperwork for certain charitable contributions of motor vehicles.