Do I need to mail in a copy of my tax return if I have Form 8965? How can I look it up on the site to find out when I think that it was I was told at the end of filing?

I am sure that when I finished filing, it said I needed to send in a copy of my tax return with my check.  But my e-file was accepted, and I cannot find anywhere on your site that says anything needs to be mailed in except for the voucher and my check.  When I log in to my account, I can't find any answer.

The form 8965 is included when you efile your federal return. You only need to include your voucher with your check.