Do I need to mail in a copy of my tax return if I have Form 8965? How can I look it up on the site to find out when I think that it was I was told at the end of filing?

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do I need to mail in a copy of my tax return if I have Form 8965? How can I look it up on the site to find out when I think that it was I was told at the end of filing?

I am sure that when I finished filing, it said I needed to send in a copy of my tax return with my check.  But my e-file was accepted, and I cannot find anywhere on your site that says anything needs to be mailed in except for the voucher and my check.  When I log in to my account, I can't find any answer.

1 Reply

The form 8965 is included when you efile your federal return. You only need to include your voucher with your check.

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings