Do I need to mail a payment? I owe, and have used ...

Klhanke

Do I need to mail a payment? I owe, and have used TurTax in the past, but didn't see instructs or vouchers to mail a payment in.

In the File section of the program on Step 2, when taxes are owed, you were given several options on how to pay the taxes.  You could not have completed the File section without choosing a payment options.  Which option did you choose?

Klhanke

I don't remember that part of the return, I dont' even remember it taking me there.

How can I check this?

@Klhanke wrote:

How can I check this?

How you chose to pay the taxes owed will be on the Filing Instructions page included with your tax return, one for the Federal tax return and one for the State tax return.

Sign onto your TurboTax online account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down and click on Add a State.  This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen. Then click on Print Center. Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.

Klhanke

THANK YOU!  When I was downloading I wasn't getting the pdf with instructions, and I couldn't figure out how to get back to the website.  It is very clear if you can get back to the correct PDF.