Solved: Do I need to install turbo tax premier to transport information from Edward Jones consolidated 2016 tax statement that shows 1099_b ?

dianeauger

Do I need to install turbo tax premier to transport information from Edward Jones consolidated 2016 tax statement that shows 1099_b ?

SteamTrain

Correct...When using Online software, Premier is required for the 1099-B import.  (and might be required for a 1099-DIV import if any of the boxes 2 a,b,c,d have nonzero $$ in them)

*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*

SteamTrain