Do I have to enter Childs MAGI in 1095-A calculations? She's not required to file, but will to get withholding back.

sailworkless0

TT asks if one or more dependants on my taxes are filing separate returns. Child has earned income only of less than $5400 so isn't required to file. Her employer withheld some for taxes, so we will file to get that back. Do I have to include her income in 1095-A calculations? My kids are not covered through the exchange, they were removed from our application and placed in BadgerCare.

CherylW

Answer Yes to the question about whether or not they'll file.

Enter the child's MAGI.  Click the blue How do I calculate this if you need help.