Solved: Do I have to claim PTC if I received ACA?

Do I have to claim PTC if I received ACA?

Form 1095-A does not even closely math the premiums I paid and I did not receive a monthly tax credit.  It appears I am also being penalized PTC on my return. What do I do?

Well you must enter the 1095-A as printed in the program and the rest is computed automatically.  If you believe the information is incorrect then contact the issuer of the 1095-A to get a corrected copy issued. 

Column A should show the cost of the health insurance (it does not show additional insurance, such as separate dental or vision).

If you did not receive Advance credit (column C), I'm not sure what you are seeing for being "penalized".  Did you indicate you had insurance all year?