Do i enter jobs done seperately that did not go on a 1099-misc or do I add them up and just used one total amount

Example my husband did a gutter job for a homeowner and not a company do I enter each of those income amounts separately or totaled he does not get a 1099 from homeowners

You can do it either way. You can enter a lump sum or individual amounts and descriptions. To get back to the section:

1. Go to Business Income & Expenses and select Start or Update
  2. You'll be on a summary screen for your self-employed business(s). Click Edit/Revisit/Update next to the self-employed business.
  3. Next, you'll be at the summary screen that says Your XYZ Business. Scroll down to Business Income and click Start or Update.
  4. Click Start or Update/Revisit next to General Income. Enter the total with a description like 'Sales' or divide it out in a few totals if it's easier for you.