donnabfranklin

Distribution Income from my deceased parents trust

My mom died last year.  We are getting annual distributions from the trust.  I don't know where to claim it on Turbo Tax.

tagteam

I am sorry for your loss.

If the distribution is taxable to you, as a beneficiary, you should receive (or should have received) a Schedule K-1 (1041) from the trust.

You should check with the fiduciary (trustee or administrator) for further information on the character of the distribution (i.e., whether you have tax liability for the income on the distribution, if the distribution was from trust corpus, etc.).

tagteam

I am sorry for your loss.