pg21

Discount

I went to the link in my email for 20% discount but I was charged with standard price

tagteam

Discount

You will most likely have to contact Support (link below) during regular business hours.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/using-turbotax/help/what-is-the-turbotax-phone-number/00/25632

DOUGLASWELCH

Discount

I RECEIVED A COUPON FOR A 20% DISCOUNT JUST MINUTES AFTER FILING MY RETURNS.  HOPEFULLY TURBO TAX WILL HONOR THE DISCOUNT, HOWEVER, THEY ARE MAKING IT VERY DIFFICULT TO REACH ANYONE TO DISCUSS THE MATTER... :(

CarissaM
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Discount

If you need to discuss this with a customer service representative, please contact us by phone at (800) 446-8848.

Aprill

Discount

I called customer service about the same thing and they said that they could not help me?! I feel like I was tricked. Please assist!