ssk

Did my e-file for an extension go thru? The I am not a robot recaptcha kept going in circles and I already paid Turbo Tax.

HelenaC

I have now been trying for close to an hour to get the reCaptcha part of filing for the extension I need to actual work. It will show a check mark but as soon as I click on the very last step Transmit my returns now-it just sits there until it will show I timed out with reCaptcha. 

I’m now officially into 7/16/20-making my extension and my return late. I’m exceptionally upset. 

WHY? 
WHY?

WHY?

If the "I am not a robot" Captcha is not working right or has missing elements, try this:

NOTE:   Are you using any content blocker or script blocker?   If so, that may be blocking the Captcha.

Otherwise, here's how to troubleshoot:

• First, simply refresh the page in your browser and see if that changes anything.
  • If not, then log out and clear your browser Internet cache.
  • Close the browser and reopen it.
  • Make sure cookies are allowed/enabled in your browser settings so the Captcha will appear.
  • Log in and try again.
  • If still unsuccessful, do all the above, then this time open a private window/private browsing (aka "incognito mode").
  • Log in with the private window (again making sure cookies are allowed) and try the efile again.

Or see if trying a different browser (with cookies allowed) will solve it.

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing