kathleenmd1934

Deluxe was $40 when I started my return, but now it says $60. How do I get it $40 again?

Is there a coupon code? Even on the help topics you guys say it's $39.99. So where did the change occur between a few days?

The early filing discounts ended after February 28 and fees increased effective March 1.  In order to lock in the discount you had the option to pay ahead of time and wait to file when you were ready.  

Sorry, but the Early Bird discount expired on Feb 28. You could have locked in the price by paying before then, even if you weren't ready to file.